Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 12pm (Central)
It’s a fact that networking plays a significant role in over 75% of the jobs that are acquired, whether you’re a recent college grad or possess over 20 years of work experience. Networking is one of those activities that most job seekers don’t enjoy and, consequently, don’t do well.
Effective networking requires a combination of online and offline techniques that engage your audience and provide them with ways in which to help you. And since over 90% of the job search involves marketing, an effective writing style plays a big part in how to ask for help in a way that you actually get it from your network of contacts – specific script examples will be shared during this webinar.
Key Takeaways from this Webinar:
- Where most job seekers fail in their networking efforts
- How to turn your network into a valuable job search tool
- How to prepare for networking opportunities
- How to make the most of each networking encounter
- How to leverage online (LinkedIn) and offline networking tactics
- Example scripts for gaining networking introductions via email and LinkedIn